How homes are bought and sold these days is rapidly evolving. Buyers are less imaginative and more tactile – they need to touch, see and feel how a home will work for them and their family before they make that purchase. Additionally, as most buyers are looking for an upgrade when it comes to their next home it’s never been more important to properly stage your Model so that it showcases the lifestyle so many people aspire to have.
Model homes are a vital element of any new development. When staged, they not only showcase the craftsmanship of the Builder, they also demonstrate the lifestyle the homes offer and are a vital sales tool to get other lots within the community sold. The Model stands as the Builder’s key representation of the work they do so it makes sense to stage it properly.
Buyers are motivated to buy based upon emotion; when they fall in love with a home it is usually because the property reflects a high level of quality and models the lifestyle buyers want to have for themselves. Rooms in Bloom has been staging Models with stunning success over the past few years and here are a few advantages Builders get when we stage their properties:
- Models that are furnished with Buyer in mind and which reflect a modern style aesthetic with classic design elements
- A team can work with the Builder, either using their own furnishings or sourcing all required furnishings to make each space highly marketable and memorable
- Rooms in Bloom’s assistance in selecting the right color palette, fixtures and finishes to appeal to the target Buyer demographic
- Spaces that are staged with elegant simplicity to highlight the functionality and appeal of each key selling area in the home
- A Model which stands out among all the other developments regardless of the price bracket
- A property that is a joy to market and which shows beautifully online and in person
Without furnishings and Rooms in Bloom’s signature staging, Model Homes can miss the mark with target buyers. Empty rooms fail to highlight for buyers how they would actually live in the home and without that key visual representation, buyers have a hard time seeing the potential of each and every space.
Rooms in Bloom specializes in Model Home Staging; our staging designs have won awards both locally and nationally. With a wide array of customizable home staging options and proven results, we are Kitchener-Waterloo’s leading Home Staging Company.