This year, the market has been hot, hot, hot! Homes have been selling in multiple offer situations for list price .. and way above. Our staged properties are setting records for selling fast and for top dollar with a few great examples:
- Guelph property that we consulted on and fully staged got a record 27 offers and sold for 82K above list price in only four days!
- Kitchener home that we staged that was previously listed empty and didn’t sell after 3 1/2 months (even in our strong market) was staged by our team and within days after re-listing got multiple offers and sold for significantly more than list price!
- Stratford condo that had been listed vacant for almost a year was staged by our team and got a full price offer the first weekend after it was staged!
- An executive Waterloo home where we helped our clients select finishes, fixtures, paint colors before fully staging sold for full list price only 3 days after listing.
- A Waterloo townhome that was listed previously with zero interest or visits from buyers was transformed by our team with fresh paint, flooring, fixtures and staging. After being relisted, it sold in ONE day for $23K MORE than what it had been previously listed at!
And these are only a few examples of the success stories our team has been a part of this spring. So is staging worth the investment – even if the market is this hot? Absolutely! It’s a proven fact that homes which look more appealing and which feature modern updates are the ones which are garnering the interest and competing offers from buyers. Taking the time to properly prepare your Kitchener home for sale is key to maximizing your investment and making sure you don’t leave any money on the table when it comes time to sell. Regardless of whether it’s a buyers or a sellers market, staging is an essential real estate tool that makes homes more marketable and saleable.
The Real Estate Staging Association released a great infographic that visually shows home owners just how effective professional home staging is at reducing their time on the market and getting them better offers!
If your home hasn’t sold in this great market, contact our team today. Instead of a price reduction and losing equity in the property, investing in our professional staging services will raise the value of your home and make it memorable to buyers – in a great way!
As Kitchener-Waterloo’s Premier Home Staging Company, we specialize in maximizing a home’s overall presentation so that it’s highly marketable and saleable. From comprehensive consultations to complete staging solutions, our team creates stunningly staged spaces everytime. For more information on our services or to view our work, visit us at http://www.homestagingdesign.ca or follow us on Facebook or Twitter!